Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

MultipleMono
XMC™
I've been working with the XMC4700 FCE peripheral lately, and I have found that the documentation on the XMCLib XMC_FCE_CalculateCRC32Ex() function is... Show More
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All, I wrote a program in wich I send an array of chars (6 elements) via UART. I would like to change by MICRIUM the chars in the array, I added... Show More
amanning
XMC™
The XMC library USIC intialization functions (e.g XMC_I2C_CH_Init()) get the periphery out of reset by using registers in the SCU. These registers can... Show More
MM10
XMC™
I am trying to download the can loader program from an xmc_4500 (master ) to an xmc_1403 (slave  in BMI BSL_CAN with timeout). At the end of the data ... Show More
richardwilliams
XMC™
Newbie help
solved msg Solved
Hey everyone, First post here. I am currently learning C++ as well as using the DAVE software to control an Infineon XMC4500. This is my first languag... Show More
Tim_Shih
XMC™
Dear Receiver, I would like to build a XMC4500 project but I met the following error message. It says "system can't find specified path".  You could a... Show More
Hannibal3011
XMC™
i bought the distance 2gol for a project. the radar can detect human target and measure the distance, but i need to know if it can measure the angle o... Show More
ipek
XMC™
Hi,Unlike for XMC1400, there is a whole document for XMC4000 to use CAN BSL(https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AP32269_XMC4000_CAN_BSL-AN-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d4624933b875014936d188cd1659... Show More
Hunt_yang
XMC™
Hi,   Could you help share a code example for XMC4800 mo FIFO receive interrupt applicant? Thanks.   BR. Hunt Show More
gtlu888
XMC™
I am trying to follow the XMC4000 VADC app notes AP32305, section 2.7, and specifically step 7. of "Configure a timer (e.g CCU4) to be clocked by the ... Show More