Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Hunt_yang
XMC™
Hi,   Could you help share a code example for XMC4800 mo FIFO receive interrupt applicant? Thanks.   BR. Hunt Show More
gtlu888
XMC™
I am trying to follow the XMC4000 VADC app notes AP32305, section 2.7, and specifically step 7. of "Configure a timer (e.g CCU4) to be clocked by the ... Show More
User18515
XMC™
Hi XMC 1404 based board, PWM is not working. I have working code on XMC 1300, the same code we tried to run on XMC1404, but it was not working. Can s... Show More
AlRu_4725236
XMC™
Hello, I am trying to implement Modbus TCP communications into a project to enable communications between my device and a PLC. I am able to get the ex... Show More
User22355
XMC™
Hi, I am using the BUCK_PCC_FIX_FQ to build a custom application. I would like to add some supervisory control which is executed periodically using sy... Show More
Ma_ria
XMC™
Liebe Infineon-Community, ich habe eine Frage zum Watchdog-Counter beim XMC1400 Prozessor. Ich kann den Watchdog nicht so fein einstellen, wie er laut... Show More
User19852
XMC™
It happens that some I2C slave permanently pulls down SDA, after the I2C bus was interrupted during some transmission.A solution to this is toggling t... Show More
NXTY_Inoue
XMC™
Hello, Question 1. On the Infineon website, I found below.https://infineoncommunity.com/2018Mar_GLOB_GATED_DALI_Software_ID941 But Our customer wants ... Show More
MultipleMono
XMC™
Hi all, I was going through the implementation of the XMCLib PTP functions, and I think I noticed something that might be a bug.  The XMC_ETH_MAC_GetP... Show More
User22005
XMC™
I have a DAVE project that I am trying to flash over the air. If I use a Segger debug probe from within the DAVE IDE to flash it, it boots and runs fi... Show More