Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm new to XMC microcontroller.I have a project and I need to read the data from 4 ADC-channels using XMC1100.I use DAVE-app to create an ADC_MEAS... Show More
User18369
XMC™
Hello,Is it possible to flash a binary file with the XMC Flasher from the Infineon Toolbox? I need to build an binary because of EtherCat update abili... Show More
User22406
XMC™
Hello, i would like to use the XMC4100 for Multi-Phase PWM applications. There are lots of documentation available, stating that it would be possible ... Show More
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,since this chip shortage is a disaster we are in deep trouble since there is no XMC1302 in T038 packaging available.Some of the most importa... Show More
User22557
XMC™
Hello,I am currently using the XMC 2 GO kit and if i add the APP "ADC_MESUREMENT_0" and generate the code and build the project i always get an error ... Show More
User17217
XMC™
I seem to have encountered an bug in the libraryXMClib v2.2.0@file xmc_can.c@date 2020-03-17.function XMC_CAN_STATUS_t XMC_CAN_MO_ReceiveData (XMC_CAN... Show More
User19543
XMC™
Hello,I am unclear what the following section out of the XMC4400 Reference Manual means:15.5.4.2 Valid Master Transmit Data Formats[...]In case of a w... Show More
User22361
XMC™
Hello Community,I'm new to the XMC-Platform and I'm trying to generate some Code for the XMC4500 Relax Kit via Simulink.In the code generation setting... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello!I'm trying to get my head around quadrature decoder of XMC4x00 series to count the steps of a rotary encoder. What I've found out so far ... ple... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am using the POSIF in a motor control application. I have got the POSIF.OUT1 connected to a CCU4 slice to measure the speed.After initialization (mo... Show More