Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hallo Everyone,it may sound like a daft question, but have any of you managed to program the BMI register (XMC1000 device) using a debugger/flasher to... Show More
User19207
XMC™
Dear all,I have a XMC4800 Relax Development Kit and try to setup a simple Ethernet communication.Following the documentation of "ETH_LWIP - Usage" I'm... Show More
User21308
XMC™
Hello,I'm a student working on my bachelor thesis in electrical engineering. I'm trying to programm the XMC4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit but I'm having some... Show More
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,someone of us has found the same problem?I have developed a control with FOC Lib (ver. 4.2.45) using the Q024 version of XMC1302 with 64kB f... Show More
User22724
XMC™
Greetings,XMC product used : XMC4700 - 2048 - 357kb ram - 144pin, XMC link - (jlink) debuggerThe application that I am developing is hitting the inter... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to use the USB Mass Storage Device example supplied by Keil for the XMC4500 Relax Kit. They say the examples come from Infineon, therefore... Show More
User22699
XMC™
Hello, I'm a beginner trying to follow the EtherCAT SSC example provided within the DAVE local library store (example here).I've gotten to implementin... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm new to XMC microcontroller.I have a project and I need to read the data from 4 ADC-channels using XMC1100.I use DAVE-app to create an ADC_MEAS... Show More
User18369
XMC™
Hello,Is it possible to flash a binary file with the XMC Flasher from the Infineon Toolbox? I need to build an binary because of EtherCat update abili... Show More
User22406
XMC™
Hello, i would like to use the XMC4100 for Multi-Phase PWM applications. There are lots of documentation available, stating that it would be possible ... Show More