Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Andreas
XMC™
Hello everybody Application: I am working on an SPI master-slave communication. To save CPU power we use DMA support. The data transfer works correctl... Show More
ipek
XMC™
I recently find out about XMCFlasher. First I got very excited because saw that it has a get/set BMI capability. But it turns out that you can only ge... Show More
User22355
XMC™
Hi, I am using the XMC1300 to control a Boost converter in PCC mode. I have started with the project 'BUCK_PCC_FIX_FQ_EXAMPLE_XMC13' as this uses DAVE... Show More
User16616
XMC™
I'm trying to use a CCU8 timer slice to generate a short output pulse and then capture the time of an input rising edge, which will arrive sometime af... Show More
danielstuart
XMC™
After quite some tinkering and many unsuccessful attempts, I created a method for loading firmware through ASC and (more important), enabling SWD when... Show More
User19304
XMC™
HelloI am using XMCFlasher and XMC1300 bootkit to program XMC1202-0032I execute the following sequence :change BMI to SWD0eraseprogram with the hex fi... Show More
User19304
XMC™
HelloI have uploaded a hex file into XMC1202-0032, using XMC1300 Bootkit and XMCFlasher.jar 1.1.1 050320181336After I have programmed the MCU, I dumpe... Show More
User14952
XMC™
Hello.I have been using the CSG and HRC included in the HRPWM to perform a peak current control. The minimum step using the CSG to reset the PWM outpu... Show More
User22005
XMC™
XMCLoad.exe
solved msg Solved
I’m trying to use XMCLoad.exe to flash a XMC4700 over a serial line. One of the first things it does is to download ASCLoader.hex into the XMC4700 RA... Show More
User22355
XMC™
Hi,I am using the PMSM_FOC v1.5.8 for XMC1300 to run a PMSM motor. I am using the XMC1300 boot kit with a custom inverter with internal ADC gains for ... Show More