Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

lihuc_1231266
XMC™
Dear Sir,  Could you please provide us programming document which via SWD? Thank you for the help.   Best regards, Lillian      Show More
User20456
XMC™
Hi, I'm using Encoder posif app in Dave 4.4.2, for XMC4800. Since I want a 32-bit counter, I check the checkbox called "Revolution counter". Unfortuna... Show More
tngynghui
XMC™
Hi, I use XMC4500 RelaxKit to develop Eth_LwIP ,but after add eth_lwip to project successfully,  I find the eth_lwip 4.1.18 showing wrong, and I can't... Show More
SandraLewisFrin
XMC™
Hi I am trying to generate a RSA 1024 bit key pair with an infineon XMC4500 f100k1024. At the moment, I generate the key pair externally with openssl.... Show More
Muneer
XMC™
Hi, Can someone tell me where can i find the 1MB flash memory partition for XMC4800-F144x-1024 device. In the datasheet and reference manual, 2MB Flas... Show More
SandraLewisFrin
XMC™
i recently got an Infineon XMC4500 RelaxKit with an Ethernet Port to automate my house. I want to communicate from a server to the board (controlling ... Show More
Muneer
XMC™
Hi, I am getting Device Time out error in TwinCAT 3. Below is the error code which i am getting. For the first time the firmware update is happening, ... Show More
sca
XMC™
Hello, I'm having issues migrating from an XTREME connectivity 1400 dev board to a custom PCB. Having laid out and assembled a custom board, I'm not a... Show More
elsp1991
XMC™
Hello all, I have an issue trying to erase the Flash memory and specifically any sector above S8 of XMC4800. I am using the following function: XMC_FL... Show More
User20456
XMC™
Hi, Are XMC4700 and XMC4800 binary compatible? That is a firmware written and compiled for XMC4700 could run on XMC4800, without recompile source code... Show More