Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User22355
XMC™
Hi, I would like to use the XMC1402 for PCC of my converter as it has slightly better PWM resolution and CAN support. However, I see that the DAVE app... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm experienced problems when using both channels of the USIC module in UART configuration.The processor is the XMC1302.Channel 0 is configured for us... Show More
jamesk
XMC™
I am using an XMC4800 as SPI Master communicating with a radio where the typical SPI communication is to transmit a short command and  receive some nu... Show More
u-s
XMC™
Hello!I have a question about DAVE4 IDE generated source code spi_slave.c and spi_master.c.In the spi_slave.c, SPI_SLAVE_StartReceiveDMA() function is... Show More
Artemis
XMC™
Where does this error come from? Cannot run program "/JLinkGDBServerCL.exe": Launching failed Complete error message: --------------------------------... Show More
User22854
XMC™
Hello everyone,has someone already experience in connecting a BME 280 with i2c to the XMC4700? I already tried to, but my board doesn't start to commu... Show More
User19967
XMC™
Hi, I read some document and some post about hibernate but I’m a bit confused. I want to run XMC in hibernate domain when no VDDP is supplied, (I want... Show More
melnoise
XMC™
I'm trying to measure the sound of the IM69D130-Microphone-Shield2Go using the XMC1100 XMC2Go.I have implemented the "soundPressureLevel" of the XMC11... Show More
sriramn
XMC™
Hi anyone,   can you please let me know how to generate a random number using XMC1404 Micro based board? regards Sriram Show More
Bond_007
XMC™
Hello Team,We are working to run the BLDC motor. For that we need to do hall learning procedure after that we will get six patterns used to run the BL... Show More