Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User20918
XMC™
Hi,I'm trying to use the DAP_MINIWIGGLER with a 10-pin connector. After I connected it to my laptop, I tried to measure the voltage between pin 3&5 us... Show More
User15370
XMC™
Hello.I am working on a simple pulse generator using Dave App PWM_CCU8. The configuration of one of these slices is:- Channel 1 direct output, passive... Show More
BlueSky
XMC™
  Dear Krup,  we would like to know the relationship between the  /CTRIP and /Enable  in the FOC software. /Enable   TP301A.15   on... Show More
MultipleMono
XMC™
Hello! I've been working on implementing PTP on the XMC4700, and I'm close to getting the timestamping setup working.  However, I'm quite puzzled by t... Show More
BlueSky
XMC™
We are using KIT_XMC4400_DC_V1 board, and using PMSM_FOC App from DAvE IED.    We can read the I_V, user_speed_set.  etc.  However, the Inverter Enabl... Show More
User20049
XMC™
Hello everone, We are implementing IEEE 1588 time sync on XMC4700 relax kit, we base on the DAVE example source code named "HTTP_SERVER_RTOS_XMC47". O... Show More
autoUser
XMC™
Dear community members,I have an issue regarding USB on XMC4500 and try to get any support.In our application we are implementing 3 endpoints besides ... Show More
Rakesh_rp
XMC™
I am using  xmc1300 development board for PFC stage in 3.4kW onboard EV charger. In the software for PI  voltage control loop I have to set the max po... Show More
ArrowMustafa
XMC™
Dear Colleagues,   We are currently trying to identify MCU for the upcoming eV charger project. Attach you can find pre-request which is defined by th... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello devs,I'm interfacing an SPI-connected ADC chip to retrieve AD channel data from it.Therefore I sent 2 transfers of 32 bit each to simultaenously... Show More