Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User20456
XMC™
Hi, I'm using Dave 4 to implement a 32 bit counter, that counts the waveform generated by a PWM. I need the 32 bit counter count in both directions: f... Show More
Bond_007
XMC™
Hi Team,We are working on speed current control scheme using XMC1300 kit (XMC1302 MCU). Project we are using  "BLDC_SCALAR_HALL_XMC13_Power_Tool" and ... Show More
johnlee4bstar
XMC™
We are developing a motion control based on XMC4300.  The Schematics are published (PDF) in the user manual for part no:KIT_XMC43_RELAX_ECAT_V1.  Are ... Show More
EdSi_1398431
XMC™
Hello, I have to develop my own tool for programming flash of XMC1300 devices. The programming should be done using SWD interface. The factory deliver... Show More
atvmainiac
XMC™
Im extremely new to the infineon product line. i recently ordered the 1100 boot kit board, and ive been playing with the online simulator.  i cant see... Show More
amanning
XMC™
Is there anyone using the USB on the XMC4500? I am using the Keil USB Middleware, which is provided by Infineon, to implement a USB Device using the C... Show More
MultipleMono
XMC™
Hi! I'm looking at ways to implement "infinite-length" reception for a UART port, where the port receives bytes at a high baudrate for potentially inf... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, There is an official example: SPI_SLAVE_EXAMPLE_XMC4500 and there is a documentation Readme_SPI_SLAVE_EXAMPLE_XMC45.pdf in the folder. The documen... Show More
FiveO
XMC™
Hello, I am creating an app with DAVE IDE for XMC 4700, using CMSIS RTOS RTX v1. When I add the dave APP of RTOS, I see that the max number of threads... Show More
sandeepkumar
XMC™
Hello experts  I have facing the problem in debugging I am not able to see the watch expression while running the code in debug mode  I am using XMC44... Show More