Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

jbakerLS
XMC™
I've recently received custom hardware that uses the XMC1404 part. I've run into an issue with the default user debug channel. Prior to the final layo... Show More
User12789
XMC™
I've got a KIT_XMC4400_DC_V1 board. This is a board intended for motor control and it has an XMC4400 onboard. The board has two input ports for quadra... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, I'm studying the DAVE Help/VADC_GROUP_CONFIG app manual/Example to illustrate synchronous conversions.  It is not clear which is the second channe... Show More
acwa
XMC™
Hi, I´m trying to connect first time to a XMC1403 (own PCB). If I understood the reference manual right the BMI is not configured to connect via SWD /... Show More
SuomyNonaPatri
XMC™
I'm currently working with the Infineon XMC4700 uC and have recently started to programm small "libraries" for for certain hardware components. For th... Show More
Rakesh_rp
XMC™
I  want to configure HRPWM and CSG using the xmc library function.  Can you please share the application note for HRPWM. I didn't find it in infineon ... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for the ADC channel event interrupt enable flag. I've found similar for result event (GXRCRy.SRGEN) however I don't see the similar en... Show More
gachetp
XMC™
Hello,    I use a XMC13 and a driver DRV10983 to compute an external motor. To com to this chip, I use I2C like is described in datasheet.  My problem... Show More
User22757
XMC™
For the XMC 4800 in BGA  package (196 pins), there are 12 pins marked in datasheet as "n.c.", but using a pad circuit marked as "Power". My questions ... Show More
GK
XMC™
Hello,Working with a XMC1301-T016F0016 AB and have a need to configure the same port for input, output, and ADC within the logic. What would be the be... Show More