Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, We have this figure in the reference manual.  17.8.2 Data Alignment How we have to interpret this in 12-bit mode? We have 16-bit result in 12-bit... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, I'd like to increase the font size in the peripheral view. How to do that? I tried everything in Window/Preferences/Appearance but it doesn't help... Show More
User13268
XMC™

using XMC1302 with  PMSM_FOC App

the value of Motor_resistance and Motor_inductace are phase or phase-to-phase ?

B_Evans
XMC™
Hi,  I'm new to the DAVE 4.5.0 IDE and have been trying to flash an EtherCat example project to the XMC4800 Automation Board V2,  which builds success... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, What is GPIO(General Purpose I/O Ports) high level in voltage? (?? V) What is the typical voltage value at VAREF (using VADC). (?? V)     Show More
hedazhuang
XMC™
Hello team, I have a problem while connecting XMC4400 hexagon to memtool 5. I followed the slide supported in the link below. But it can not connect t... Show More
ipek
XMC™
Hello, I have an XMC4800 Automation Board and I want to make it work from external ram. I saw the example project with ram test. But I want mcu to use... Show More
dguevaravu
XMC™
Hello,   I have been trying to initialize a 512 by 512 int Matrix (matA) but have been getting the following error code:    Failed to execute MI comma... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™

Hi,

Could somebody explain what does the gating input exactly in ADC? The trigger signal is clear for me.

gachetp
XMC™
Hello,  I would like to generate a binary program with DAVE 4 in order to calculate the CRC32 of my project. what I do :  Then, I build project to ge... Show More