Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

sca
XMC™
Hello, I'm having issues migrating from an XTREME connectivity 1400 dev board to a custom PCB. Having laid out and assembled a custom board, I'm not a... Show More
elsp1991
XMC™
Hello all, I have an issue trying to erase the Flash memory and specifically any sector above S8 of XMC4800. I am using the following function: XMC_FL... Show More
User20456
XMC™
Hi, Are XMC4700 and XMC4800 binary compatible? That is a firmware written and compiled for XMC4700 could run on XMC4800, without recompile source code... Show More
rajne
XMC™

Does Segger Jlink or XMC-link- SEGGER_V1 support XMC1x and XMC4x Device flashing via Linux platform?

User15023
XMC™
Hello everyoneI have been working on a pcb trying to implement EtherCAT with KSZ8081 PHY and it is working with a small but annoying fault:On a cold s... Show More
ashrafulkhn
XMC™
Hi Guys, Can you please confirm if we have to use the COL and CRS pins for Ethernet PHY with XMC4300?In the reference design we see that the COL and C... Show More
Bandarikarthik
XMC™
Hello experts !!! Here the program written for XMC1302 MCU want to debug it in the XMC1403MCU  please help me to find the solution to start the execut... Show More
AndresN_4329736
XMC™
Hello community!I'm starting to use the XMC MCUs, in particular, I'm testing with the XMC4400 Platform2Go and I would like to know if there's any way ... Show More
Q259
XMC™
Hi,I want to run the SPI driver with DAVE4 Apps on my Relax-Kit. Therefore I have used the Infineon SPI example for DAVE4 to read and write data to th... Show More
arp4022
XMC™
HiWe are using XMC4700 with LQFP-100 chip format. Our board had tree uarts where one them must use hw controlled flow control becuse paired unit has h... Show More