Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User20456
XMC™
Hello, What's in your opinion the best way to store a Mac address on XMC4800? I use a flash sector, but it seems quite a waste of memory to use one se... Show More
tngynghui
XMC™
Hello, I want to use Netconn API to develop eth-lwip echoclient with xmc4500 in dave, but I use netconn_connect function to connect the remote server ... Show More
Ricky369
XMC™
Hi I have a board with an XMC1400 MCU on it. It is a custom board with LEDs and buttons and so on. So I accidentally add a '''XMC_SCU_RESET_AssertMast... Show More
Ricky369
XMC™
Hi I can't get an Interrupt to work with the XMC4800 Controller. The rising edge of Pin 0.9 is supposed to trigger the interrupt, please tell me where... Show More
rodrigonobrega
XMC™
Hello, I have a problem which consists in measuring a PWM signal. I need to sense the duty cycle of a PWM signal from -12V to +12V. Besides that, I al... Show More
ashwani
XMC™
Hello Question :-  The Evaluation board EVAL_3K3W_LLC_HB_CFD7  is a DC to DC Converter. The evaluation board has a GUI for controlling and monitoring ... Show More
Rakesh_rp
XMC™
hi,  I am using xmc1400 boot kit  .  I  changed BMI  using function   XMC_SCU_SETBMI()   to  ASC Bootstrap Loader Start-up Mode .  Now I am not able t... Show More
ipek
XMC™
Hi!, I have a XMC1400 Boot Kit. I changed the BMI of it from Debug Enabled to ASC BSL(not time-out). (Code block is below)  Then I tried to change it ... Show More
StanGilbertland
XMC™
Hi I am using Infineon XMC4400 Controller and I am converting Basic CAN functionality to Full CAN functionality. I am facing difficulty in understandi... Show More
ashwani
XMC™
Hello  Recently I purchased the Evaluation board EVAL_3K3W_LLC_HB_CFD7 along with I got the source code of the board. But when I am running the source... Show More