Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User10696
XMC™
I am using a CCU4 slice to count the number of pulses output from another CCU4 slice. I want to be able to set the direction of the counter by softwar... Show More
deala
XMC™
Reviewing the linker file in the XMC4300, the 256kB flash has been divided up with the data section limited to half of the flash. Additionally there a... Show More
PaulFocus
XMC™
Hello all, I finally got my rotary encoder running on the XMC4800 EtherCAT relax board. When I output the CCU timer register, I see the value incremen... Show More
Fede_VI
XMC™
Hello, for a project enhancement we are looking to move from XMC4502 to XMC4800 microcontroller. After a first check it seems feasable but we would li... Show More
Bond_007
XMC™
Hi Team,We are using XMC1300 Kit (24V, 300W, 120W motor) and working on Current Control. Where Motor is running continuously in Current control scheme... Show More
Noumanmehtab86
XMC™
Hello Team members , i am developing a Som board based on xm4800 with its ethercat functionality the reference Design phy is not available and now obs... Show More
joaomps3
XMC™
Hello,  I'm trying to use the buttons available on the board. Button1 I can use with the help of DAVE APPS no problem. But BUTTON2, referred as HIB1, ... Show More
Rakesh_rp
XMC™
Dave IDE
solved msg Solved
I was trying to debug a code which was  developed in older version of DAVE IDE and I don't know which DAVE IDE version was used, a lot of DAVE apps is... Show More
Ali_Afsari
XMC™
Hi,     I am using XMC4400 to read two analog lines. A timer triggers ADC to read two channels (A,B) and the result events trigger DMA transfer. The D... Show More
User17585
XMC™
Hi,In my application a single line for reception and transmission is used for the UART. System voltage is 3.3V.My UART App in DAVE is setup like this:... Show More