Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Tim_Shih
XMC™
Dear Receiver, Please refer to the attached file. I follow the step 1. 2. 3. and 4 to build a DAVE simple main project. it's a very simple project but... Show More
techpaul
XMC™
I am in background to my busy workload I am currently looking at adding XMC1400 Arduino Kit to the XMC-for-Arduino board package. However there is lit... Show More
Tim_Shih
XMC™
Dear Receiver, I am a DAVE 4.4 user. I brougt a new computer recently. So I install DAVE 4.5 today. I found I can't enter "debug" mode in the DAVE 4.5... Show More
Jose_Olin
XMC™
We are working with an Infineon XMC4700 on PlatformIO. Board: XMC4700 Relax Kit PlatformIO 6.0.1   The project requires two serial interfaces. We see ... Show More
Jose_Olin
XMC™
Hi, We are using an Infineon XMC4700 board with PlatformIO 6.0.1 We would like to know if there are plans to implement access to GPIOs of the X1 and X... Show More
arunprasath_95
XMC™
Hi I am new to XMC microcontrollers. I have a problem in converting the analog signals using ADC app in XMC µc using DAVE IDE. I was able to convert f... Show More
KevinGrennanson
XMC™
Hi I am trying to generate a RSA 1024 bit key pair with an infineon XMC4500 f100k1024. At the moment, I generate the key pair externally with openssl.... Show More
wph1995
XMC™
I am using a TLE987 controller and I am fascinated with these ic, but now we will use the XMC industrial microcontrollers in other projects of my comp... Show More
HereturbiesWalt
XMC™
Hi I am writing an embedded application for Infineon XMC4500 microprocessor. I read data from different sensors and I send this data by means of bluet... Show More
jsmith678x
XMC™
Hi, I'm looking for what does it mean exactly: 'Output of the status bit multiplexer. It can be CCST1 or CCST2'. Where is this multiplexer? I don't fi... Show More