Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Jeroen
XMC™
Dear Community, I am trying to use the DAVE IDE on my MacBook Pro running macOS Monterey (version 12.4) which has the Apple M1 Pro chip. To use DAVE, ... Show More
Techno12
XMC™
Hi I have a college project about a accelerometer taking measures from X,Y,Z axis and then turning some lights on when i move my accelerometer in thos... Show More
Bandarikarthik
XMC™
Hello every one I am using XMC1403 MCU and Microchip  CAN BUS Analyzer   I  can see the CAN bus went into BUSSOFF state in CAN BUS analyzer   there is... Show More
User22005
XMC™
I am using an XMC 4700 and Dave APPS. My code sometimes winds up at VADC0_G3_3_IRQHandler. I can see one case of this happening by setting a breakpo... Show More
ASAZHANG
XMC™
Hi, I use xmc1302 work in  motor control and need  run function code (ADC ISR FUN) in ram to decresse execute time, I reseach some experience in forum... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
There are 4 programmable priority levels for each interrupt node in XMC1000 device.You can declare multiple interrupt node for the same priority level... Show More
PranayU
XMC™
Hello Sampath, Could you please suggest suitable XMC Series Controller Eval Board for controlling 48VDC BLDC Motor for E-Vehicles application. We have... Show More
atvmainiac
XMC™
Im using the XMC1100 boot kit board, and attempting to toggle the on board leds with an interrupt generated by the CC4 timers. While using the XMClib ... Show More
Jaap_Scheringa
XMC™
engineer
solved msg Solved
hello  How can I protect the Flash with an Segger Jlink ?? How do I add lines into the Batch file, AFTER the Load Command ( HEX )  Maybe it's simpel b... Show More
MiNe_85951
XMC™
Hi,   The XMC4000 series has a long-term availability guarantee on its website. We have two questions regarding this "long-term availability > 15 yea... Show More