XMC7200: technical reference manual

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jsmith678x
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 25 replies posted First solution authored

I have found 'XMC7200 MCU registers' user manual and app notes only. I'm looking for a detailed manual which describes GPIO, TCPWM in detail.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @jsmith678x ,

The datasheet also talks about the TCPWM, you can also refer to that part. Do you want to learn the principle of TCPWM through the manual? As what I know, the following links contain all the documents about the XMC7000 series, which are all the documents we currently provide:  

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-a...

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Owen_Su

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Owen_Su

Hi, @jsmith678x ,

I think that you can refer to the attachments below to find more details about the TCPWM and GPIO. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes
jsmith678x
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 25 replies posted First solution authored

No, these are Application Notes only. 

0 Likes
Owen_Su

Hi, @jsmith678x ,

The datasheet also talks about the TCPWM, you can also refer to that part. Do you want to learn the principle of TCPWM through the manual? As what I know, the following links contain all the documents about the XMC7000 series, which are all the documents we currently provide:  

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-a...

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes