XMC7000 with better analog integration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Asantos
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I confess that I was very disappointed with the poor analogue integration of the XMC7000. ADC with only 1MSPS and no analogue comparators. Many cortex-M0's nowadays have much better analogue integration than that. In addition to not having high resolution PWM.
I hope that Infineon is planning to release new items in this family with better analogue integration and without so much flash memory and CAN-FD ports to lower the price. Making this family competitive in high-end power conversion applications.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate your input and will pass on this information to our internal teams. Additionally, we are working on new products and our roadmap is in fact targeting very demanding power supply applications.

Best Regards,
Vasanth R S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We do appreciate your input and will pass on this information to our internal teams. Additionally, we are working on new products and our roadmap is in fact targeting very demanding power supply applications.

Best Regards,
Vasanth R S

0 Likes