XMC700 and SENT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vouria
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hello,

I need to know if XMC7000 supports the SENT protocol communication?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @vouria ,

The XMC7100 and XMC7200 devices do not support LIN, SCB/LIN, and LPECO functionalities, any bit field or description containing related feature is not applicable. And all the documents I found do not indicate that our products support the SENT protocol, or you can refer to this link and check again: XMC7000 

As my understanding, SENT protocol is generally used for chip of vehicle specification level (Aurix supports this protocol), while XMC belongs to industrial specification level, so it may not support this protocol. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @vouria ,

The XMC7100 and XMC7200 devices do not support LIN, SCB/LIN, and LPECO functionalities, any bit field or description containing related feature is not applicable. And all the documents I found do not indicate that our products support the SENT protocol, or you can refer to this link and check again: XMC7000 

As my understanding, SENT protocol is generally used for chip of vehicle specification level (Aurix supports this protocol), while XMC belongs to industrial specification level, so it may not support this protocol. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su