Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

gkercheck
Level 1
First like given First reply posted 5 sign-ins
Level 1

Hi,

Just bought the XMC4800 iOT Amazon FreeTOS Wifi kit.  The kit comes with a WiFi daughterboard from MikroElectronika that connects to Infineon CPU via UART.

I have downloaded a sample driver for ARM processors from the MikroElectronika website which I plan to convert into a DAVE project, and eventually IAR compiler.

In the hopes of not reinventing the wheel, does anyone else, including Infineon, have a working example of the WiFi click board interfaced to the Infineon XMC board?

rgds,

Gary

0 Likes
1 Solution
3 Replies
ncbs
Moderator 50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @gkercheck,

Please take a look at our DAVE code examples here: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/dave_downloads.html

You may use these as your starting point/ reference and build your applications.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
gkercheck
Level 1
First like given First reply posted 5 sign-ins
Level 1

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you - I've used that link many times for our Infineon RELAX dev boards.

I see no projects for the XMC4800 IoT WiFi kit in the library.  The DAVE compiler does have a project template for the board, but that's it.  Since the ESP WiFi board was packaged as a kit I was wondering if Infineon had working examples to show the UART interface in action and also how to load new images into ESP click module.   If not, I will forge ahead with the examples on libstock.mikroe.com

rgds,

Gary

0 Likes