Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
victxus
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi all,

I need to control  an ADC with the XMC4700 by SPI. My requierements are:

• Mode = Dual SPI
  • Fs SCLK = 15 MHz
  • Frame periodicity = 1.75 us

Therefore, I need to send consecutive frames every each 1.75 us. The issue that I have found is that I am not able to reduce the time between consecutive SPI frames.

What I need to achieve:

Imagen1.jpg

I am using the XMC Lib and DMA mode. I attach de DAVE project used for the XMC4700 evaluation board. What I actually achieve:

Imagen2.jpg

PXL_20231201_114217984.jpg

PXL_20231201_114240848.jpg

I would like to higlight that using the SPI_CONFIG app or the SPI_MASTER app I do not achieve what I need neither. This is why I use the low level XMC Lib.

Could anyone help me to improve my code and get the frame rate that I need?

Thank you very much in advance.

Victor

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pradeep_PN
250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi @victxus ,

As we  already working on this issue trying to reduce the time by using register level implementation.

So can you please give us some time as we are working on it.

To avoid duplicate threads we are going ahead and closing this thread and will continue our discussion on the previous thread.

Please refer to the below link for the previous thread.

Link : https://community.infineon.com/t5/XMC/XMC4700-DAVE-APP-SPI-MASTER-Recive-data-at-higher-frequency/td...

Best Regards
Pradeep.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pradeep_PN
250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi @victxus ,

As we  already working on this issue trying to reduce the time by using register level implementation.

So can you please give us some time as we are working on it.

To avoid duplicate threads we are going ahead and closing this thread and will continue our discussion on the previous thread.

Please refer to the below link for the previous thread.

Link : https://community.infineon.com/t5/XMC/XMC4700-DAVE-APP-SPI-MASTER-Recive-data-at-higher-frequency/td...

Best Regards
Pradeep.

0 Likes