XMC4500 test Eth_LwIP Fault

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
tngynghui
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi, I use XMC4500 RelaxKit to develop Eth_LwIP ,but after add eth_lwip to project successfully,  I find the eth_lwip 4.1.18 showing wrong, and I can't set  several parameters. Also, I can run the project, but in the computer, I can ping 168.192.0.10 , but the XMC4500 RelaxKit has no echo. Can you give me some advice, thank you!ETH_LWIP V4_1_18显示异常.JPGXMC4500响应异常.JPG

Spoiler
Spoiler

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @tngynghui,

Please take a look at the IOT_EXAMPLE_XMC47 code example implemented in XMC4700. Please follow the steps provided in the Readme file.

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,
Kindly share the Dave IDE version you are using? Additionally the source from which you have taken the example project too.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
tngynghui
Level 1
Level 1

hello,Vasanth,

I have use DAVE IDE version 4.5.0,it is the latest version.  I also use  DAVE version4.4.2 to test eth_lwip 4.1.18 , and get the same result. Can you test the example, and show me the reason. Thanks 

Best Regards,

tngynghui

0 Likes
tngynghui
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

thank you very much for your reply. I want to find a whole example about eth_lwip app with XMC4500 to tansmit data, who can give me  some advice or a few example?

Best Regards,

tngynghui

0 Likes
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @tngynghui,

Please take a look at the IOT_EXAMPLE_XMC47 code example implemented in XMC4700. Please follow the steps provided in the Readme file.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
tngynghui
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,@ncbs,

I only have XMC4500 relaxkit,  and I'm sorry I am not familiar with XMC47 . Can you help me to test the example for xmc4500? Thanks.

Regards

tnynghui

0 Likes