XMC4500 Button interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NA97
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 10 replies posted 25 sign-ins
I am trying to use buttons 1.14 and 1.15 both as interrupts to perform specific actions. I can configure only one button as an interrupt using the event detector and event generator app in the DAVE IDE, but I couldn't configure the other as an interrupt. What should I do to configure both as interrupt pins?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @NA97 ,

In place of EVENT_DETECTOR APP, can you please try using PIN_INTERRUPT APP? The PIN_INTERRUPT APP is configured to capture signal change for the falling edge. It then processes the signal and invokes user interrupt handler in a response to falling edge of event signal.

To understand the usage of PIN_INTERRUPT, you can follow the usage section of APP info of PIN_INTERRUPT APP. In EVENT_DETECTOR APP we can connect only one pin. To use two different input pins, we would need two instances of this APP. To avoid the hassle, it is better to use PIN_INTERRUPT APP.

Please feel free to add here in case of any further query. We would be happy to help!

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
Maragani
50 replies posted 5 solutions authored 100 sign-ins

Hi @NA97 

The event generator app is not meant for Switch Detect Application.
You can use PIN_INTERRUPT APP for Switch Interrupt application.

Please let us know any further questions are there to answer.

Thanks & Regards
Sateesh M

0 Likes