XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mbenedikt
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First question asked Welcome!

XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT Kit

I can't find the Example Project XMC4300_Relax_EtherCat_APP_Slave_SSC.zip anywhere. The Links in the PDF-File of the description seams not to be uptodate.  

1 Solution
onour
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hello  

I recommend you to dowload ModusToolbox,  from there you can go to File -> New -> ModusToolbox Application.
In this window, you can expand the "XMC BSPs" Kit and choose "KIT_XMC43_RELAX_ECAT_V1" and press next.
At this point, you will see all examples available for the XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT Kit, hopefully it help.

If not, you can look at this thread and find the solution (same example) you are looking for.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
onour
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hello  

I recommend you to dowload ModusToolbox,  from there you can go to File -> New -> ModusToolbox Application.
In this window, you can expand the "XMC BSPs" Kit and choose "KIT_XMC43_RELAX_ECAT_V1" and press next.
At this point, you will see all examples available for the XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT Kit, hopefully it help.

If not, you can look at this thread and find the solution (same example) you are looking for.

Best regards.

0 Likes