XMC1402 UART DMA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
William_Zion
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Dear Support team,

I want to kow how to use  XMC1402 UART DMA recive data? Would you please provide sample code for me?thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @William_Zion 

I think this example meets your requirements: mtb-example-xmc-dma-m2m , if this not, you can find other examples in our Github: Infineon Github .

Owen_Su_0-1661324716060.png

I think that you can follow this example to add an interrupt to your codes, when received 8 bytes data(or other requirements), the program will enter the interrupt and transmit the data. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Owen_Su

Hi, @William_Zion ,

Here you can find the examples in Github: mtb-example-xmc-uart-dma

This example demonstrates how to stream data using DMA via UART based on Universal Serial Interface Channel (USIC) to an external terminal. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes

hi  Owen_Su,

Thanks for your answer.  I have download this examples, but just  a UART TX  DMA example. Could you have   XMC1402 UART DMA recive data example?Thanks!

0 Likes
Owen_Su

Hi, @William_Zion ,

Here is the link: mtb-example-xmc-dma . Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes

hi  Owen_Su,

Thanks for your answer. This example is to use the 1ms time to fetch DMA data, so there will be a 1ms delay.I need realtime process recived data. For example: I set  the size of DMA buffer is 16Byte, when recived  8 byte data, it produce a interrupt event, then i can realtime process this data. How can i realize this funtion? thanks!

0 Likes
Owen_Su

Hi, @William_Zion 

I think this example meets your requirements: mtb-example-xmc-dma-m2m , if this not, you can find other examples in our Github: Infineon Github .

Owen_Su_0-1661324716060.png

I think that you can follow this example to add an interrupt to your codes, when received 8 bytes data(or other requirements), the program will enter the interrupt and transmit the data. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes