XMC1302T0380064AB How to configure the output high level for the pin(P2.5)?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
pnext
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

XMC1302T0380064AB How to configure the output high level for the pin(P2.5)?

I use the example Control pin(p2.5),but the multimeter does not output the corresponding voltage?
demand:  I  want to  the pin  that  high level one second, low level one second;

pnext_0-1643099847583.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @pnext,

1.  P2.5 can be used only as an input. Check the reference manual - Table 23-14 Port I/O Functions - P2.5 has no entries in the output columns.
    ncbs_0-1643629531298.png

Choose the pins which support output functionality in your application. 
  2.  You can use DAVE, build your application and then export it to Keil. DAVE is a sophisticated environment which provides simple GUI based tools to develop applications in a faster way. You may use DAVE, use the DAVE apps (GUI configurator tools) to build your application, and then export the same to keil if you would wish to. Refer to the following appnote for more details on porting. Refer to the following document for DAVE quick-guide.
  3. You cannot use DAVE apps (CCU4_SLICE_CONFIG and PWM_CCU4 apps) in Keil. DAVE apps are supported only in DAVE. You need to use XMC Lib. Download XMC Lib from the following link. The downloaded zip file contains example projects under XMCLib folder. 

Best regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
pnext
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any help? Give some hints

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @pnext,

You can use PWM_CCU4 and configure a PWM pulse with a frequency of 0.5Hz (logic high for 1 second and logic low for 1 second) and a duty cycle of 50%. You may even use the CCU4_SLICE_CONFIG app to do the same.

Connect the pwm_output to the DIGITAL_IO app. Configure the pin as an output pin: "input/output" direction, "push pull" output mode.

Thanks and regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
pnext
Level 1
Level 1

I just got in touch with infineon chip, some things are not very familiar;

Where can I download this file(CCU4_SLICE_CONFIG app  )?  I am using keil. Can I run this app directly in KEil  

0 Likes
pnext
Level 1
Level 1

The code in my screenshot is also keil's routine, I just changed GPIO:p0_6 to P2_5, but no voltage change was detected.

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @pnext,

1.  P2.5 can be used only as an input. Check the reference manual - Table 23-14 Port I/O Functions - P2.5 has no entries in the output columns.
    ncbs_0-1643629531298.png

Choose the pins which support output functionality in your application. 
  2.  You can use DAVE, build your application and then export it to Keil. DAVE is a sophisticated environment which provides simple GUI based tools to develop applications in a faster way. You may use DAVE, use the DAVE apps (GUI configurator tools) to build your application, and then export the same to keil if you would wish to. Refer to the following appnote for more details on porting. Refer to the following document for DAVE quick-guide.
  3. You cannot use DAVE apps (CCU4_SLICE_CONFIG and PWM_CCU4 apps) in Keil. DAVE apps are supported only in DAVE. You need to use XMC Lib. Download XMC Lib from the following link. The downloaded zip file contains example projects under XMCLib folder. 

Best regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
pnext
Level 1
Level 1

I just got in touch with infineon chips, so I am not very familiar with the materials and manuals of this chip. Thank you for your patient guidance

By the way, are there any technology exchange groups in China

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @pnext,

I am glad that I could help you.

You can make use of this community. Many experts and enthusiasts, who make up the Infineon community, will always be eager to help you.

Best regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes