Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

ArmandoPinedaM
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked
Level 1

Hi!

I am new to infineon uC's and I am starting a new XMC1301T038F0008 development project and it would be nice to know the fastest/cheapest way to program a bunch of this uC's for production.

I would be interested in knowing if there is a S19/bin file or equivalent in order to load the program and also the best way to connect them (maybe to program 4 at once).

Currently i have a PE Universal Multiling probe but i dont think this is usefull for mass programming.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
Moderator 250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Kindly check the following appnote. This has list of all programmers that can be used for production programming.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-TOOL_FlashProgrammers_XMC-TR-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462525...

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vasanth

Hi,

Kindly check the following appnote. This has list of all programmers that can be used for production programming.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-TOOL_FlashProgrammers_XMC-TR-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462525...

Best Regards,
Vasanth

ArmandoPinedaM
Level 1
First like given First reply posted First question asked
Level 1

Thanks!
I want to ask what do you think about using the boostrap loader embebed on de uC as an alternative for production flashing?

Best Regards,
Armando

0 Likes
Vasanth

Hi Armando,

That is also another way to do it. You can check the following appnote and related example . But then you have to think about the optimal way to implement mass programming out of it.

Best Regards,
Vasanth 

Best Regards,
Vasanth R S

0 Likes