Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Suraj
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Greetings of the day,

Am presently working on XMC1300 control card and running BLDC motor using BLDC_SCALAR_HALL example code

Am trying to read Phase Voltages (UVW) which are connected to ADC channels (G0.CH0, G0.CH1, G0.CH5) and I verified in HW that Phase voltages are varying according to applied speed, I have configured ADC channels same as replica to VDC (DC Link Voltage Measurement) and disabled event triggering. but am getting ADC count as 1Byte value (Preferably 12-bit value to be varied) changing every time when I apply more speed.

ADC Configuration:

1) Below func used to enable Start of conversion for all ADC channels of UVW phases at Initialization. 

XMC_VADC_GROUP_QueueTriggerConversion(MOTOR0_BLDC_SCALAR_VADC_PHASEU_GRP);

2) Reading ADC channels in Control loop ISR (100us) and doing serial out for every End Of Conversion (EOC) ? 

Is above 2 steps are correct procedure to do ? Is there any another method.

3) Is there any Configuration needed ? which register to be checked for Sampling rate of ADC  

4) Which register or how to read Mechanical Speed of motor (Rated RPM = 2400 )?

0 Likes
1 Solution
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello @Suraj 

Can you send us your project such that we can look into the configurations for your ADC?

Also, you may look into Page no. 21 to Page no. 26 of the following document for more details on synchronous conversion-Using queue source.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-VADC-XMC1200_XMC1300-AP32304-AN-v01_10-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462...

Regards

RupakC

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello @Suraj 

Can you send us your project such that we can look into the configurations for your ADC?

Also, you may look into Page no. 21 to Page no. 26 of the following document for more details on synchronous conversion-Using queue source.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-VADC-XMC1200_XMC1300-AP32304-AN-v01_10-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462...

Regards

RupakC
0 Likes