Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User11637
Level 2
Level 2
Hi,

I downloaded and unzipped the "XMC_Peripheral_Library_v2.1.18" file, inside it I found two "help" files: XMC1_Peripheral_Library.chm and XMC4_Peripheral_Library.chm
If I start one of the two files in order to have the right documentation of the library, I get the tree with the structure on the left, but nothing appears on the right.
See the image:
3136.attach

Does this happen only to me or to all of you? Where can I get the documentation to use the library?

Regards
Andrea
0 Likes
1 Reply
User11637
Level 2
Level 2
Ok, maybe I found the problem!
The documentation of the XMCLib should (obviously) be in the directory XMC_Peripheral_Library_v2.1.18\XMCLib\doc instead there are some .txt files and the images directory in it. All this makes me think that an "html" directory is missing.
I had to use "Doxygen" to create the missing documentation.
Now I have the directory "XMC_Peripheral_Library_v2.1.18\XMCLib\doc\html" with the index.html file inside. Opening this file shows the library documentation.
This is the only solution I've discovered. If you have better ideas, I'm ready to listen.

Andrea
0 Likes