Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Javier_ITA
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like given First question asked
Hi,

I have several debuggers (XMC Link) connected to the same computer. From the XMC Flasher GUI (i.e. the Windows app) I can select which debugger I'm using (Configurations/Change/Select Emulator...), but there is no argument option from the command line, at least not in the list of arguments shown with the -help option. So, is there any way of selecting the debugger from the command line without using the GUI?

Thanks
Javier
0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Javier,

In Jlink commander is running in background to make it possible. In Jlink commander you can use the following commands.

ShowEmuList : Shows a list of all emulators which are connected to the host. The interfaces to search on, can be specified.
selemu : Select a emulator to communicate with, from a list of all emulators which are connected to the host. The interfaces to search on, can be specified

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Javier,

In Jlink commander is running in background to make it possible. In Jlink commander you can use the following commands.

ShowEmuList : Shows a list of all emulators which are connected to the host. The interfaces to search on, can be specified.
selemu : Select a emulator to communicate with, from a list of all emulators which are connected to the host. The interfaces to search on, can be specified

Best Regards,
Vasanth
0 Likes