XMC 4500 Relax / WebServer exemple Not Working

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Morning,

I'm trying to use the webserver of the XMC to display a page filled with an array of data on the browser.
First of all, I have a XMC4500 relax
I've been trying the exemple project Webserver_XMC4500 and WEBSERVER001_Example2 .
Basicly, I want to write data on the flash memory of the xmc and display it on the browser via the ethernet connection.

When I build and run the exemple on the card I have this :
Ping on the windows cmd is running perfectly BUT the browser doesn't display using relax/index.htm or 192.168.0.10

I'm connecting directly the card to the PC with an Ethernet cable
I'm using Windows 8 64bits

I don't want the data to be on a SD Card, because the project needs a counstant updating of the data (Well if there is a solution to use the SD card and make it writable I'll take it 😛 )

Please can any one help me to
1) Declare a Table of Data that is constantly written into the htm page (or xml if we can display it also)
2) Make the connection happen !

Please ! Thank you

Anis M'rad
Embedded Systems Student
Tunis
anis.mrad90@gmail.com
0 Likes
1 Reply
Travis
Employee
Employee
First solution authored Welcome! 500 replies posted
Xibilius wrote:
Morning,

I'm trying to use the webserver of the XMC to display a page filled with an array of data on the browser.
First of all, I have a XMC4500 relax
I've been trying the exemple project Webserver_XMC4500 and WEBSERVER001_Example2 .
Basicly, I want to write data on the flash memory of the xmc and display it on the browser via the ethernet connection.

When I build and run the exemple on the card I have this :
Ping on the windows cmd is running perfectly BUT the browser doesn't display using relax/index.htm or 192.168.0.10

I'm connecting directly the card to the PC with an Ethernet cable
I'm using Windows 8 64bits

I don't want the data to be on a SD Card, because the project needs a counstant updating of the data (Well if there is a solution to use the SD card and make it writable I'll take it 😛 )

Please can any one help me to
1) Declare a Table of Data that is constantly written into the htm page (or xml if we can display it also)
2) Make the connection happen !

Please ! Thank you

Anis M'rad
Embedded Systems Student
Tunis
anis.mrad90@gmail.com

1. You need a cross cable for connection between the PC and the XMC board.
2. Please configure your client PC with a static IP address.

And hopefully in the next few days I can have the spare time to up load a step by step Webserver into the technical center.
0 Likes