Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi All,

I am following the app notes for the ADC and repeatedly it says see the app notes on interrupts to be able to configure them. (ex : page 12 from AP32305).

I can not seem to find the app notes on interrupts, would someone be so kind a posting a link to it?

Regards
Enigma
0 Likes
4 Replies
Travis
Employee
Employee
First solution authored Welcome! 500 replies posted
enigmaldc wrote:
Hi All,

I am following the app notes for the ADC and repeatedly it says see the app notes on interrupts to be able to configure them. (ex : page 12 from AP32305).

I can not seem to find the app notes on interrupts, would someone be so kind a posting a link to it?

Regards

Enigma

So sorry for the inconvenience. Basically the CCU4 is used to trigger the VADC is a periodically manner.

Below shows the code to generate the CCU4 triggering signal (Interrupt) for the VADC.

/* Bind capcom event to an NVIC node (see also "Digital Connections in
* the XMC4500" in the Reference Manual). */
XMC_CCU4_SLICE_SetInterruptNode(CCU40_CC40,
XMC_CCU4_SLICE_IRQ_ID_PERIOD_MATCH, XMC_CCU4_SLICE_SR_ID_2);

/* Enable NVIC nodes */
NVIC_EnableIRQ(VADC0_G0_0_IRQn);
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Travis,

That still does not answer my question. I would still like to know where are the app notes on interrupts?

It would also be useful getting a link to all the solutions in the ADC app notes. I find the app notes incomplete since all the interrupts are left to the user to fill in and I can not even find the app notes on interrupts...

Regards
Enigma
0 Likes
chismo
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hello Enigma,

The application notes were previously known as device guides.
We are still in the midst of updating all of them into the new document format of application notes.

Therefore, the document that you are looking for should be the device guide for the interrupt subsystem:
http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/DEV_XMC1000_Interrupt_Subsystem_v1_0.pdf?fileId=db3a30433ecb86d4013ed04...
Besides the format changes, the other main modification is the update of DAVE3-based example codes or code snippets to DAVE4.

Regards,
Min Wei
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Min Wei,

Thank you.

Regards
Enigma
0 Likes