SVPWM Angle and Amplitude

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I am facing some problems with the SVPWM app in the XMC4500.

I know that the Angle 0-360 is mapped to 0-0xFFFF. And in the case of the amplitute 0-100% is mapped to 0-PWM period.

THe thing is: after my control calculates the needed amplitude to pass to the SVM how do I mad this value to the 0-PWM period?

Regards
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Are you referring to PWMSVM01 App?

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,
0-100% amplitude is mapped to 0 to PWM period value.

Suppose your PWM period is config as 0x29AA in period Register,
than you can get 0-100% amplitude with respect to 0-10666.
simply, convert your amplitude in per unit and just multiply this per unit value with PWM period register.
You can also check your maximum amplitude(.kMaxAmplitude) with respect to your PWM period in DAVE->Generated->src->PWMSVM01->PWMSVM01_Conf.c

Regards,
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi again,

I still have questions regarding this app and the Amplitude Value.

I know that the 100% corresponds to the period register, that is ok. the problem is how can I relate the 100% of the amplitude with my DC link Voltage, because it has to have a relation, right?

regards
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable
sophia wrote:
Hi,

Are you referring to PWMSVM01 App?

Best regards,
Sophia

no i recently study about svpwm i have some idea about implementation without using microcontroller ir fpga .
i found the stream of bits for 3 switches and then store the bits on an eprom and drive eprom with counter
if you want i can sent you more details pleas email to me with the subject of new svpwm implementation
thank you
0 Likes