SPI driver and configuration for Relax-Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Q259
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,
I want to run the SPI driver with DAVE4 Apps on my Relax-Kit. Therefore I have used the Infineon SPI example for DAVE4 to read and write data to the SPI-Flash.

As the example is written for a XMC4500-F144x1024 controller (144 pins), I have done the following steps to use the code on the relax-kit:
1. I have set up a new project for XMC4500-F100x1024 controller (100 pins).
2. After that I have added the same Apps as in the exsample to my project.
3. I have made all configurations according to the example and have assign the usic/0/channel/0 to the SPI_MASTER_App. 
4. I have copied the soure code to my project.
5. Make, running and debugging of the code works.

But even I have the signals on the SPI lines, there is on answer from the SPI-Slave device (SPI-Flash)!
With my DAVE3 project (and old SPI dirver) I can contact the same SPI-Slave device.
Also the signals look a little different to the DAVE3 signals, e.g. the position of the edges is different. All modifications to the configuration in DAVE4  App, I  could not solve the problem.

Is there a SPI driver or example with DAVE4 for the Relax-Kit?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @Q259 ,

Can you refer to below link which have all the code examples available in DAVE IDE

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/dave_downloads.html

Also I have attached the XMCLIB code examples below which are independent of IDE version.

Regards,

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @Q259 ,

Can you refer to below link which have all the code examples available in DAVE IDE

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/dave_downloads.html

Also I have attached the XMCLIB code examples below which are independent of IDE version.

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes