Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MoRo
Employee
Employee
10 likes given First like received 5 questions asked

Hi,

I have created a firmware to get the value of current on the 3-phases and voltage value on the collector of IGBTs depends on trigger received which are connected to the gate inputs of the IGBTs and to the digital input of microcontroller.

The role of the microcontroller is to start getting the value of voltage on the collector and current flowing in the phases connected to the induction load.

I tested 6 channels separately and firmware worked fine.

But the question is how to test the operation of my firmware in a complete scenario with 6-pwm signals and the result of the capturing data should be right like highlighted curve of this below graph of current signal:

MoRo_1-1688475127564.png

Due to the condition I added in the firmware it will care to the increase and decrease of current flowing in the phases to capturing specific part highlighted in the figure.

I will be thankful if some one could guide me, how to create 6-pwm signal like what I mentioned in the graph to provide 3phase PWM inverter as I needed on the IGBT module.

How can I create PWM signals numbered 1,2,3 together? Is there any samples ready to use?

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

MoRo

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Dear @MoRo,

Good Day!

Thanks for posting your query in Infineon community.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please refer the below slides for Asynchronous motor control, generating PWM signals.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Motor_Control_Application_Kit_Getting_Started-GS-v02_00-EN.pd...

Please refer ACIM_FREQ_CTRL/ACIM_FREQ_CTRL APP in Dave project.

The above firmware is an example firmware for Asynchronous motor control.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Dear @MoRo,

Good Day!

Thanks for posting your query in Infineon community.

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please refer the below slides for Asynchronous motor control, generating PWM signals.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Motor_Control_Application_Kit_Getting_Started-GS-v02_00-EN.pd...

Please refer ACIM_FREQ_CTRL/ACIM_FREQ_CTRL APP in Dave project.

The above firmware is an example firmware for Asynchronous motor control.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay