Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Using Infineon's demonstration project (ETHCAT_SSC_XMC43), the following error message appears after building under IDE Dave. Please help analyze what caused it, thank you!

Alex8274_0-1698765624948.png

Alex8274_1-1698765642610.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, since then I didn't use this SSC TOOL. I modified the configuration file directly, but now it can be adjusted. Can you help share this SSC Tool?

Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Bale
Level 4
Level 4
5 solutions authored 25 replies posted 5 questions asked

No such file or directory 
- esc.h
- xmc_eschw.h

You should check these 2 files to see if they exist?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

The project you downloaded directly from the official website is incomplete; you need to follow the Getting Start step by step instructions provided under the project workspace. I attached the project. You can imort to dave, then open Getting Start to operate it step by step.

LinglingG_46_0-1698803841482.pngLinglingG_46_1-1698803885258.png

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you. I've read the changes later, mainly INPUT and OUTPUT, and modified the addresses of the LEDs and buttons. Does this problem still occur after importing the project now, or do I still need to modify the later addresses? Thank you!

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

The most direct way to solve your problem is to read the getting start file. From your error message, you probably didn't follow the documentation to generate the ssc file.

Everything is written in the getting start file. This document has 60 pages, you can do everything above and that's it.

The project we have provided is not a complete example that you can run directly; it also needs to be modified according to this document. If you download it directly and cannot compile it, this is the expected result.

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! No Infineon devices are seen in SSC, as shown in the image:

Alex8274_0-1698819336502.jpeg

Alex8274_1-1698819359290.jpeg

Thanks!

Alex Wang|18019037833

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you!

I followed the documentation, but I couldn't find Infineon's hardware in SSC, as shown in the picture!

Alex8274_0-1698824165641.jpeg

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, I'm using this version:

LinglingG_46_0-1699603658419.png

LinglingG_46_1-1699603753336.png

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, since then I didn't use this SSC TOOL. I modified the configuration file directly, but now it can be adjusted. Can you help share this SSC Tool?

Thank you so much!

0 Likes