Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jiawei
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello everyone,

I want to use 'TLV493D-A1B6 MS2GO'. After reading the User Manual, I have downloaded and installed 'GUI for 3D Magnetic Sensor 2GO' and J-Link drive. But when I connected 'TLV493D-A1B6' to my PC and opened the J-Link Commander, it popup window which showed 'No emulators connected via USB'. As showed in the picture below:

Jiawei_0-1680009807681.png         Jiawei_2-1680011092638.png

Then, if I click 'Yes', it would show 'Connecting to J-Link via USB...FAILED: Cannot connect to J-Link.' like the picture below:

Jiawei_1-1680010183987.png

(My computer operating system is Windows 10.)

It seems that my PC can't identify TLV493D-A1B6. And I don't know why the J-Link Commander can't find TLV493D-A1B6. Could you tell me how to connect to J-Link?

Best Regards

Jiawei

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @Jiawei ,

You should first check if your PC can recognize your device, open 'Device manager':

Owen_Su_0-1680060597623.png

If not, you should reinstall the J-LINK driver and check if you have powered up your board correctly.

BR,

Owen

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @Jiawei ,

You should first check if your PC can recognize your device, open 'Device manager':

Owen_Su_0-1680060597623.png

If not, you should reinstall the J-LINK driver and check if you have powered up your board correctly.

BR,

Owen

Jiawei
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hi, @Owen_Su ,

Thanks for your reply. The problem I had has been solved.  I opened 'Device manager' and found my PC can't recognize my device. Then I checked the data cable. I found that my data cable can only power the device but can't transfer date. Therefore, I switched to another date cable and connected the device to my PC successfully.

Thanks,

Jiawei

0 Likes