Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
acwa
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi,

I´m trying to create a project for XMC1403Q048X0064 - without success. I also tried to create my own BSP (with generic XMC1400). But in the end I don´t see the CAN-Bus in the peripherals menu of the device manager.

Any idea / helü?

Best regards,

Achim

0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @acwa ,

The personality for CAN does not exist in the device configurator. Customer is expected to use the XMCLib to initialize the CAN for now.  It is  planned to be released in future versions.

Regards,

Alakananda

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Alakananda_BG

Hi @acwa ,

Can you let us know if you are using any transceiver for establishing connection between the PC and the processor?

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
acwa
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi,

what do you mean with transceivers?  I´m just at the development phase without hardware. Finally I´ll use with TLE9250 transceiver and and USB to CAN adpater on the PC.

Actually the problem is, that I don´t see the CAN interface in the ModusToolbox Device manager under peripherals.

Regards,

Achim

0 Likes
Alakananda_BG

Hi @acwa ,

The personality for CAN does not exist in the device configurator. Customer is expected to use the XMCLib to initialize the CAN for now.  It is  planned to be released in future versions.

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes