Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

garam
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

we are developing custom board using XMC 4800.

Before, I used to use the micrium u/c probe.

but,  u/c probe is changed to micro Inspector pro these days.

can i get a license?.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

garam

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi, @garam ,

Micro Inspector Pro in unregistered mode (without entering a license key) allows the complete usage of existing dashboards. So, if you just do some tests, you can directly use. If you want to use this app for commercial purposes, here I suggest you build a CASE in our case system, because it need your name/email address/company and some other information to get the license, and the license is just for yourself. Community is an open platform. If your license is placed here, it will be used by others. Thanks for your understanding.

https://ifxcasemanagement.crm4.dynamics.com/main.aspx?appid=4d4c3d73-64de-ec11-bb3c-002248810ede&for...

Regards,

Owen_Su

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Su
50 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi, @garam ,

Micro Inspector Pro in unregistered mode (without entering a license key) allows the complete usage of existing dashboards. So, if you just do some tests, you can directly use. If you want to use this app for commercial purposes, here I suggest you build a CASE in our case system, because it need your name/email address/company and some other information to get the license, and the license is just for yourself. Community is an open platform. If your license is placed here, it will be used by others. Thanks for your understanding.

https://ifxcasemanagement.crm4.dynamics.com/main.aspx?appid=4d4c3d73-64de-ec11-bb3c-002248810ede&for...

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes