Micrium uC/Probe for XMC 2go XMC1000 - Oscilloscope

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I followed the Infineon-Tooling_Micrium_uCProbe_XMC_getting_started-GS-v01_00-EN.pdf instructions and was able to get sliders and text controls working with the XMC 2go XMC1000 board. I am having trouble getting the Oscilloscope to work.

On page 27, I downloaded the target code Micrium-Probe-TargetCode-410.zip file and put the Scope folder in my project, added Scope to the compile path, and moved probe_scope_cfg.h from the cfg folder to the Scope folder.

Everything compiled without error.

I added an INT variable to the oscilloscope and ran it, and it remains grayed out. The slider control still works.

Does the Oscilloscope control work with the XMC1000? I tried using a double and a float variable type, and that didn't work either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Fixed. The Micrium target code didn't seem to work. This post lead to a fix: This post had a link to a XMC4700 project which had the ProbeScope folder with the 3 files. That worked.
0 Likes
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

Alternatively you can use the UCPROBE APP from the contributed APPs repository (Help > Install DAVE APP/Example/Device Library ...)
2838.attach

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes