Memtool installation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello.

I installed windows 7 32bit on my PC again
and after that, an error pop-up window(run-time error at install descriptor) appears whenever I install Memtool 4.7.
Device manager don't recognize "DAS JDS miniWiggler V3.1".

Anyone who have experienced like this issue, please help me.

Regards.

Ahndy.
0 Likes
8 Replies
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
First solution authored First like received
I am using Win 7 64bit.
My memtool works well.
2741.attach
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi, aurixuser.

Thank you for your response.

DAS installation is not completed on windows 7 64bit also.
I can't find device driver(FT2232H) in the folder where Memtool is installed.
The last time I installed Memtool successfully, I had a lot of difficulties(repeat many time)
Is there any other software required before Memtool installation?

Regards.

Ahndy
0 Likes
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
I could not remember there is any other software to install.

I always install the memtool and immediately use it.

The FT2232 driver is not part of the memtool. I got it from other source but I could not remember where I got it.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello.

I have repeated the installation of Memtool on my notebook(windows7 32bit or 64bit) for a week but not solved the DAS installation error yet.
Every time I install Memtool, the "installware wizard" pop-up winsow appears.
If you have experienced this problem, please give me some advice how DAS can be installed complely.

Best regards.

Ahndy.
0 Likes
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
I am a little confusing.
Which software installing causes the problem? Memtool or DAS?

Both software run smoothly on my computer(Win 7 64bit).
0 Likes
joelie123
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

I understand that you've encountered a frustrating issue with your Windows 7 installation and the error message that appears when installing Memtool 4.7. If you're seeking assistance, consider seeking external report writing help to document your problem and gather relevant information for potential solutions. This could provide a comprehensive analysis and aid in troubleshooting the issue effectively—best of luck in resolving your problem.

0 Likes
mayazoey8
Level 1
Level 1

If you're having trouble making assignments with ChatGPT or experiencing run-time errors when attempting to install Memtool 4.7, you may need to update your drivers as this could be causing the issue. Check your device manager to see if Windows is recognizing the DAS JDS miniWiggler V3.1. If not, you should try updating or reinstalling the driver to get it working again. Additionally, you may need to update the BIOS of your PC to get the device up and running again. If you're still having issues after this, you should contact ChatGPT for further assistance.

0 Likes
ezrahidaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I faced a similar issue while installing the Memtool. At first, I thought it was incompatible with my device but I have seen people claiming it worked smoothly in their Windows 7 32bit so I had to take it to an expert university assignment help to solve my problems. 

0 Likes