Makeradar Plug & play experience f

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AndreDomps
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello

I am a physics teacher and I intend to examplifies the principle of radars using the Sense2GoL development kit,
as explained here : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/makeradar/plug-and-play/

However, this is not as simple as expecter. I correctly executed steps 0.1 (install Arduino Create Agent) and 0.2, but I can't manage 0.3 (restart create agent). When I right-click on the Arduino  icon, I only see the options : Go to Arduino Create, Open Debug console, Pause Agent, Quit Agent. I was supposed to see << Pause Plugin >> dans << Kill Plugin >>.

May anybody help me ?

Thank you very much,
Andre

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @AndreDomps ,

You can click 'Pause Agent' and then 'Quit Agent', then restart the Agent. 

Owen_Su_1-1675394600913.png

After restart the agent and modify the 'config.ini', you can observe the data from the console by right click the agent and choose 'Open debug console'. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @AndreDomps ,

You can click 'Pause Agent' and then 'Quit Agent', then restart the Agent. 

Owen_Su_1-1675394600913.png

After restart the agent and modify the 'config.ini', you can observe the data from the console by right click the agent and choose 'Open debug console'. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen

0 Likes