Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
FiveO
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I am creating an app with DAVE IDE for XMC 4700, using CMSIS RTOS RTX v1.

When I add the dave APP of RTOS, I see that the max number of threads that I can give is 9.

How do I increase the number of threads to 10, and how do I choose correctly the size of the stack?

Describing it in steps or dropping a link would be very appreciated.

Best Regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @FiveO,

Are you referring to the "Number of concurrent running user threads" [marked in red]? The maximum number of threads which can be defined is 250 [marked in yellow]. 

ncbs_1-1645283357049.png

The size of the thread stack too can be changed [marked in orange]. The range is 64 bytes to 4096 bytes.

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
FiveO
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello @ncbs,

Where you see max = 250 at number of concurrent running user threads, I am seeing max = 9.

What condition defines this limit? Where can I change this max value?

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @FiveO,

Usually, the maximum limit is something that cannot be changed by us. It is predefined. 

Can you please share a minimal project here so that we can take a closer look at the problem?

Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
ncbs

Hi @FiveO ,

The thread was locked due to inactivity for a long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes