Help! Release notes of DAVE 2019.10 say XMC14 supports HALL POSIF, I cannot find it.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20200
Level 1
Level 1
Hi everyone,
In news/announcement section of this forum: https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/10550-2019.10-DAVE%C2%99-APPs-update-release
The release notes clearly say that XMC14 series is supported for HALL_POSIF DAVE App. I cannot find it in the Dave app list. I tried updating it as well but to no avail.
4861.attach

Why isn't it available in DAVE even though the release notes mention it?
We are working with XMC1404-Q064x0128 and want to configure the HALL POSIF app. I found the POSIF APPLICATION note which uses XMC LIBS for configuring POSIF HALL but would like to use DAVE for consistency as the rest of our application uses DAVE apps.
0 Likes
1 Solution
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted
Hello,

HALL_POSIF app is not currently available in Dave for XMC1400 MCU, it is an error in the release notes. Thank you for pointing this out.
We are currently working on a new release for Dave, HALL_POSIF app will be available for XMC1400 MCU in the new Dave IDE.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted
Hello,

HALL_POSIF app is not currently available in Dave for XMC1400 MCU, it is an error in the release notes. Thank you for pointing this out.
We are currently working on a new release for Dave, HALL_POSIF app will be available for XMC1400 MCU in the new Dave IDE.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudheesh
0 Likes
User11773
Level 4
Level 4
First like received First solution authored
Any idea when?
0 Likes