H-BRIDGE KIT 2GO + RADIO CONTROLLER

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Lopez
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First question asked Welcome!

Hi, i need help on Dave IDE. I'm trying to put a signal of reciver of a radiocontrol to the microcontroller of "H-bridge Kit 2 go", but i dont know the APP is more suitable for that... For now i try the Capture app to determinate the dutycycle and the period, but whe i move the stick, there is some delay on the motor. Maybe my code is not good, i dont know..

Anyone can help me please?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Su
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi, @Lopez ,

Did you follow our examples to set up your codes? You can find the examples in this link: h-bridge-kit-2go 

And for your application, I think you can use PWM APP to determine the duty cycle and the period, or you can share your project with us. By the way, the "Help content" of DAVE can tell you how to configure all the APPs, you can follow the "Help content" and run some simple examples first. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Owen_Su

Hi, @Lopez ,

Did you follow our examples to set up your codes? You can find the examples in this link: h-bridge-kit-2go 

And for your application, I think you can use PWM APP to determine the duty cycle and the period, or you can share your project with us. By the way, the "Help content" of DAVE can tell you how to configure all the APPs, you can follow the "Help content" and run some simple examples first. Hope this can help you.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes
Owen_Su

This thread will be closed due to long time no reply, you can create a new one if you have any other questions. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Owen_Su

0 Likes