Event Request Unit (ERU) Problems

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User10696
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored
I am trying to use the Event Request Unit using the XMC_Lib (not DAVE4), but I have the following problems:

1. The library functions XMC_ERU_ETL_Init() and XMC_ERU_OGU_Init() both call the function XMC_ERU_Enable(), which is documented and declared in the xmc_eru.h header file. But there is no implementation in the source file. Therefore my program cannot be linked! Is this function in a different source file, or how do other people use the XMC_Lib for the ERU?

2. The configuration used by XMC_ERU_ETL_Init has a member "input". From the documentation I cannot understand which value is required here. I have seen that DAVE4 does not set "input" to any value in its configuration, which seems a bit strange. How do I find the correct value for this parameter?
0 Likes
3 Replies
User7282
Level 4
Level 4
About point 2:

The "input" parameter represents the registers EXISEL from the different ERU units.
You can write the "input" parameter, but you can configure the parameters input_a and input_b instead. The configuration options for these parameters are described in the file xmc_eru.h.
0 Likes
DRubeša
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First like received
About point 1:

The mentioned ("XMC_ERU_Enable()")function is defined in "xmc4_eru.c" file.
0 Likes
User10696
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored
OK, thanks to both of you for the help.
0 Likes