EtherCat example code for KIT_XMC48_IOT_AWS_WIFI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wdc1234
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am looking for example code for KIT_XC48_IOT_AWS_WIFI. I want to run a basic ethercat slave. I can't find any code I tried to migrate Relax 144 pin version that does not seems to work.

Any help would be very welcome.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Pradeep_PN
250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi @wdc1234 ,

We see that you have already gone through Ethercat Slave Example on 144 pin package controller, If not please refer to the below Link.

Link : https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Getting_Started_%20XMC4800_Relax_EtherCat_APP_Slave_SSC_Examp...

What are the problem you are facing when you are trying to migrate to KIT_XMC48_IOT_AWS_WIFI  ?

Best Regards
Pradeep.

0 Likes
wdc1234
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi

The development board I have has 100 pin device. I had to move all the pins to the same pin as (XMC4300 relax board) this is also on the schematic. The code compiles. Put when I plug the board into my PLC Master. No of the light on the RJ45 come on and the device can't be seen by TwinCat3 PLC.

Regards

David

0 Likes
Pradeep_PN

Hi @wdc1234 ,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Can you please share the migrated project we need to check the Ethercat Pin Mapping.

Best Regards
Pradeep.

0 Likes
Pradeep_PN

Hi @wdc1234 ,

Thread was locked due to inactivity for long time, you can continue the discussion on the topic by opening a new thread with reference to the locked one. The continuous discussion in an inactive thread may mostly be unattended by community users.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep 

0 Likes