Error in source code of EVAL_3K3W_LLC_HB_CFD7

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ashwani
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 5 questions asked 10 replies posted

Hello 

Recently I purchased the Evaluation board EVAL_3K3W_LLC_HB_CFD7 along with I got the source code of the board.

But when I am running the source code in the DAVE IDE it is giving error without change in the code. which I am unable to understand I searched this error on the internet but none of the ideas work to resolve the issue.

Here I am attaching the picture of the error. if anyone can help me to solve this 

Error:- Description Resource Path Location Type
make: *** No rule to make target '../Dave/Generated/GLOBAL_HRPWM/global_hrpwm_conf.c', needed by 'Dave/Generated/GLOBAL_HRPWM/global_hrpwm_conf.o'. Stop. XMC42_LLC3k3W C/C++ Problem

ashwani_1-1651639939474.png

Looking forward to hear from community

Regards

Ashwani

0 Likes
1 Solution
Alakananda_BG
50 likes received 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hi @ashwani ,

I tried importing the zip file which had shared and I was able to build the project without any errors.

Can you try to import the zip file, generate code and then build the project and see if it builds without any errors at your end.

Alakananda_BG_0-1652088373491.png

Regards,

Alakananda

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Alakananda_BG

Hi @ashwani ,

Did you generate the code before building it?

Usually because you don't have a file available to make, you need to check that file exists or are you in the right directory for building.
Sometimes it caused by a spelling error, or forgot to include the directory in which the source file resides etc. Can you also check if your project was renamed or copied with new name? 

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes
ashwani
Level 2
Level 2

Yes i have generated code before building it but still it is giving error and i m not getting what to do next ?

if you want i'll send you the source file if you can check it that'll be very helpful to me.

Please give me your mail id to send the file ?

Regards 

Ashwani

0 Likes
ashwani
Level 2
Level 2

can someone reply on this and suggest me the solution ?

0 Likes
Alakananda_BG

Hi @ashwani ,

Can you please share your source code with us.

Regards,

Alakananda
0 Likes
Alakananda_BG

Hi @ashwani ,

I tried importing the zip file which had shared and I was able to build the project without any errors.

Can you try to import the zip file, generate code and then build the project and see if it builds without any errors at your end.

Alakananda_BG_0-1652088373491.png

Regards,

Alakananda