Encode audio in S/PDIF format

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Pavel_47
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I'm looking for a simple solution to convert microphone audio to S/PDIF stream.

Does Infineon have products in its portfolio to achieve this functionality?

Thanks.

Pavel.

0 Likes
1 Solution
sujatapatil
250 replies posted 50 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi , 

It is not possible direct but as i suggested in my previous response you need to interface external S/PDIF 

Thanks

Sujata

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
sujatapatil

Hi,

XMC series does not have single solution for S/PDIF format but you can use PSOC creator for this solution . Below is link for S/PDIF transreceiver and example code . 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/sdk/psoc-software/psoc-3-5-components/s-pdif-tr...

code example

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/search.html#!term=s%2Fpdif&view=all

Hope this will help you .

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi ,

I have not heard from you since my response. I assume that this is because the issue is resolved and you are busy with other important work.

If, however, the issue is not resolved, please do let me know and I shall work with you to ensure that the issue is resolved.

I will wait for another two days to hear from you. If I do not hear from you, I shall go ahead and close this case.

You can always reopen this case or create a new case for any other issue. We will be happy to help you in resolving your issues.

Thanks and Regards,

sujata

0 Likes
Pavel_47
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

Is it possible to realize with any XMC device the following transform:

input1: digital micro

output1: S/PDIF

input2: S/PDIF

output2: speaker

Thanks.

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi , 

It is not possible direct but as i suggested in my previous response you need to interface external S/PDIF 

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes
sujatapatil

Hi ,

I have not heard from you since my response. I assume that this is because the issue is resolved and you are busy with other important work.

If, however, the issue is not resolved, please do let me know and I shall work with you to ensure that the issue is resolved.

I will wait for another two days to hear from you. If I do not hear from you, I shall go ahead and close this case.

You can always reopen this case or create a new case for any other issue. We will be happy to help you in resolving your issues.

Thanks

Sujata

0 Likes

Hi,

The issue is reolved using stuff of other manufacturers.

Thanks.

0 Likes