ETHCAT_SSC_XMC43 Example Project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22194
Level 1
Level 1
I am having difficulty downloading the ETHCAT_SSC_XMC43.zip from https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/dave_downloads.html. The site keeps returning a site cannot be reached error. How can I obtain this file so that I can complete the XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT App SSC Slave Example? Please Advise.
0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi,

Please find the file attached. The software that can be downloaded from the list below is protected by national and international copyright laws and may be protected by other intellectual property rights. You shall use the software only in accordance with the applicable licensing terms and conditions which may be different from the terms and conditions of the DAVE v4 Software License Agreement. For copyright information, licensing terms and additional information (e.g. on how to obtain the source code of such Open Source Software), please check the "Help Function", Section "Copyright and Licensing Information" of the software. By downloading the software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this download notice.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
User22194
Level 1
Level 1
I found another way to do it using Dave 4, a Dave CE project, and adding an ECAT_SSC App to the project. Not sure how to remove the original thread, but please feel free to delete.
0 Likes
Vasanth
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know you have found a solution. You can always share the solution or the method you used to solve, which could be helpful to the user community.

Meanwhile you can find the example code in Help -> Install Dave APP/Example librarDAVE Project Library Manager-> search ethercat and use 4300 project

Best Regards,
Vasanth
0 Likes
User22463
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

The download link for the ETHCAT_SSC_XMC43 Example Project still does not work and i am not able to install the example project within the DAVE IDE due to corporate proxy. Is there any other way to obtain the example project?

Thanks for your help!
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vasanth
Hi,

Please find the file attached. The software that can be downloaded from the list below is protected by national and international copyright laws and may be protected by other intellectual property rights. You shall use the software only in accordance with the applicable licensing terms and conditions which may be different from the terms and conditions of the DAVE v4 Software License Agreement. For copyright information, licensing terms and additional information (e.g. on how to obtain the source code of such Open Source Software), please check the "Help Function", Section "Copyright and Licensing Information" of the software. By downloading the software, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this download notice.
0 Likes