DAVE "generate code" not work

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Robo
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins First solution authored 10 sign-ins

Hello together

I want to create an XMC library to use it in the uVision so I tried to do the steps as described in "Using DAVE with MDK Version 5". But when I run "DAVE / Generate Code" the program just open a popup "Process Information" (less than one ms).

Same behaviour when I do it with a new created project.

Did someone know that problem and can help?

Thanks

I use the Hexagon Applicaton Kit V2 with XMC4400

0 Likes
1 Solution
Robo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aashita
I have Dave 4.5.0 and I found a solution. Due to the default XMC "bldc_scalar_..." Project it was not possible to generate code but with an add of an other module like Uart it was possible to generate correctly.

Regards

Robo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Aashita_R
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi @Robo ,

Can you please let us know which DAVE version are you currently using? Also, where does it fail for you - is it when you click on "Generate Code", after following all the steps provided in this doc : https://www.keil.com/appnotes/files/apnt_258.pdf ?

Is there any .gpdsc file generated? This thread here might interest you : Error while building exported DAVE project in uVision .

Best Regards,

Aashita

0 Likes
Robo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aashita
I have Dave 4.5.0 and I found a solution. Due to the default XMC "bldc_scalar_..." Project it was not possible to generate code but with an add of an other module like Uart it was possible to generate correctly.

Regards

Robo

0 Likes