DAVE example OPC UA Server

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

everytime I try to connect to the example server (OPCUASERVER_LWIP_XMC47) I get a timeout exception. I only changed the IP, netmask and gateway adresses in main.h as described in the user manual.
The error occurs in function opcua_recv (opcua_server_tcpip.c) when calling UAServer_New_data_received.
It seems like the program runs into an infinite loop when calling this function for the third time. The first two times the function is called there are no errors and it returns OpcUa_Good.

I use the client which is included in the OPC Foundation´s .NET Stack and the XMC4700 Relax Kit.

Has anybody encountered a similiar problem?
0 Likes
2 Replies
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

We are looking into the problem. We will keep you posted with any news.

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

A new version of the OPC UA Server from Matrikon is available.
Go to the DAVE Example Projects download page, use OPC as keyword and download and import the project into DAVE.
You can also access the examples inside DAVE, menu button Help>Install DAVE APP/Example/Device Library… , select in Examples and search for OPC.

To connect to the development board you can use the Sample client from the OPC Foundation

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes