BLDC Motor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Amit10
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins First like given First reply posted

Sir,

I am working on a bldc motor control project where we have to develop our custom driver for our custom board. In order to learn hall patterns we are connecting the hall sensor output of the motor with our xmc 1300 hall sensor inputs but it is not getting inside normal state operation and after some time it is showing an error hall pattern time out. Since I am completely new to this world and am just starting my development. I am using an example code  BLDC_SCALAR_HALL_XMC13  and developing my application. Could you guide me on why I cannot get inside normal operation?  I am running the motor with another controller and driver but we want to develop our customized driver with xmc 1300 Board.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Amit10,

Could you please let us know what is the hardware setup for testing purpose? Please let us know how the error is encountered in your case such that we can recreate it.

• For your reference please refer to the BLDC_SCALAR_HALL_XMC13_uCProbe code example.

Raj_JC_0-1676884209166.png

For the above example there is a getting started guide: "XMC BLDC Scalar Control SW based on 3 Hall sensor Getting Started" which contains the hardware settings and the software settings to use the code example correctly. ( I have attached it here)

Please let us know if this helps.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Amit10,

Could you please let us know what is the hardware setup for testing purpose? Please let us know how the error is encountered in your case such that we can recreate it.

• For your reference please refer to the BLDC_SCALAR_HALL_XMC13_uCProbe code example.

Raj_JC_0-1676884209166.png

For the above example there is a getting started guide: "XMC BLDC Scalar Control SW based on 3 Hall sensor Getting Started" which contains the hardware settings and the software settings to use the code example correctly. ( I have attached it here)

Please let us know if this helps.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes